Friday, November 13, 2015

Week 25

Well this week was a pretty ok one! Nothing spectacular happened but we are continuing to work really hard! And the blessings will come from it I am sure! Last P-day was interesting. Since we got to go to the temple last week we had a short P-day. Not enough time to get to everything we needed to do. But this week went by really fast so that is nice! Everything seems to be going really fast. We had a mega meal last week at the Segrest's. Pizza and wings and potato skins. All homemade and amazingly delicious. We had a really good day last week where everything that we planned for actually happened. That doesn't happen much in missionary life but we taught all the lessons we wanted to and had a great day. I went on exchanges last week with the spanish elders. I hung out in Tome with Elder Valladolid. We battled some rainy weather but had a pretty good day overall. I love going on exchanges and learning as much as I can. We went to a baptism last week. I love baptisms so much. There is just a special spirit that is there that inspires us to work and be servants of the Lord. It is crazy to me to think that we are in November already. Time is really flying by out here. That is pretty much our week! Transfers is next week so we shall see what happens. Emails will be one Monday! Love you all!

Quotes of the Week:

"No good thing comes without work."
"If you are doing something good, Satan will drop a refrigerator in your driveway to stop you."

Spiritual Experience of the Week
So yesterday morning I finished the Book of Mormon for the 3rd time. And all day yesterday I have a special spirit with me. I felt so happy and motivated to work and I loved it all. I know that is because the Book of Mormon is true and that through reading it we can become happy in this life. It truly is the word of God that we can learn from. I love it so much.

Miracle of the Week:

We went by one of our investigators yesterday who we haven't seen in a while. While we were there his wife sat down with us and participated in the lesson and seemed to enjoy it. It was a miracle because we really have been struggling for new investigators! It was awesome!

Pic: Big paw print when I was on exchanges.

Elder Carruth  

No comments:

Post a Comment