Monday, August 29, 2016

Week 67

Can you believe it is week 67? I remember when week 6 came around and I thought that was nuts. Time flies when you are serving the Lord. This week was a good one! They are all good though. Let me give you the update on our current investigators. Jennifer is doing good. We taught her last Thursday and then again on Friday when our member invited her to dinner with us. She really loves what we teach and she loves the members she has met. She really appreciates us. She told us that she is not ready to be baptized anytime soon. But I don't think that is true. I think the spirit will touch her heart and help her progress. She really wants her husband to be a part of it. We are going to teach them about the Plan of Salvation and Eternal Families on Saturday so pray for us! It should be really awesome. Rosalie is doing really great as well! Last time we met with her she asked us to teach her how to pray and said she would! That is HUGE progress for her. She is going to come to church this week Her progress is slow but very real. I am excited to watch her move forward. We also taught a guy named Robert this week. Elder Larkin and I found him a while ago and haven't been able to see him. He told us that he would get baptized if her knew that it was true. He is a really cool guy that loves the Savior. That is the update on the people we are teaching! We are still trying to get most of them to come to church and to pray about baptism. The work is always moving forward! I gave a talk this week in the spanish branch. That was a new experience for me. It was cool though. I spoke about repentance for about 10 minutes. There were about 30 people in the meeting. A member of the Branch Presidency came up to me after and said that there were 6 non members there! That was cool to know. It was a good day though the spirit carried through my talk. That is all I have to report on! I love you all a ton!!

No comments:

Post a Comment