Monday, February 6, 2017

Week 90

Well today might just be a short email. I lost some time this morning to meetings with President so I am running a little behind. So please forgive me in advance for not filling you all in on everything. First off we had some big changes this last week! There was a worldwide missionary broadcart with Elders Oaks, Bednar and Anderson of the 12. They changed the missionary daily schedule. They gave us more freedom to move things around in our day and gave us the chance to sleep more at night. They also made pday longer. So that was cool. It was pretty big news across the mission and I am sure across the world. Modern day revelation is wonderful. I am excited for the change. We got to go to El Paso on Friday. We had to take a car down to a missionary who needed it. So Elder Petersen and I got to drive all the way to El Paso in separate cars. That was WEIRD. Holy Moly I have totally forgot what it is like to be alone for any length of time. I didn't know what to do with myself. It was a good taste for after mission awkwardness. I appreciated it. It was good to see some of the missionaries from down in El Paso too. That was good. On the way back from El Paso we got to stop at a place named Sparkys. It is a burger place that is know across the mission of being the best. I have heard about it my whole mission. Well we gave it a try. And the myths are all true. It was amazing. SO good. I will go back someday. I attached pictures in case you were hungry. We have a new person we are teaching! She is a huge miracle! Her name is Alana and is a YSA. She really wants to do what God wants her to do and knows she needs a relationship with Him. She is currently on track to get baptized on the 22nd of FEB. That is super cool! She came to church and stayed the whole time yesterday! Super cool. Besides that we have had a ton of meetings this week. Busy busy busy. I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment