Monday, February 6, 2017

Week 91

Well hello there everyone! What a wonderful week this last week has been. It was a little crazy at some points. But it was great. First of all I didn't even know it was the Superbowl this week until last Thursday when missionaries were asking us about the policy for the day. My desires and focus has changed a ton on my mission. Last year I knew exactly when the game was and who was playing. This year I didn't even have a clue. Mission life takes over. I am glad I have changed though that is nice. Anyway back to this crazy good week. We are still working with Alana. She is preparing to be baptized on the 22nd of this month. She is amazing honestly. So prepared for the gospel. She bore her testimony yesterday in church and it was awesome! She is awesome. We are excited to continue to work with her. I don't know how much I have talked about Kimberleigh. She has been being taught for a long time. She has been close to getting baptized but things seem to always pop up. In church she sent us a text that told us she wanted to get baptized this weekend! We just so happened to have our District Leader in the same building so he gave her an interview on the spot. She is ready to go! Boom! We are going to have a baptism this Saturday! I am excited for it. We had a drunk homeless guy walk into our sacrament meeting yesterday. That was exciting. He passed out in the middle of it all and snored up a storm. You never know what is going to happen on any given Sunday. We had MLC this week. Usually it is a spiritual feast. But when you are on the AP side of things it is a stressful 8 hours. I conducted the meeting and that went fine but we were about 45 minutes behind schedule at the end. It was crazy. I was so stressed. But it was still awesome. It was great to see everyone there and get to see some El Paso friends as well. I am grateful for all of you!! Thank you for your support!! I love you a ton!!!

Elder Carruth 

No comments:

Post a Comment