Sunday, March 12, 2017

Week 95

Hello family and friends! How are you? Was it a good week? I hope so! This week we had a ton going on. I don't have a ton of email time right now but I will try to capture some of the highlights. We were not able to get in contact with Alana at all this week. We tried to reach out and go by her place but were unsuccessful. Well she showed up at church! Apaarently she had another family emergency that took her out of town, and she also moved out of her apartment. A lot of crazy things and she still made it to church. It was awesome. She even got up and bore a super powerful testimony about trials and the peace she feels at church. We had a lesson with her after and she accepted a baptsimal date of March 22nd! It was so cool! She is so awesome! I feel blessed to be able to meet with her and teach her. She strengthens my testimony. She is doing awesome. We had a super good conversation with the Zinc family. They are super cool but are dragging their feet a little when it comes to learning about the gospel. Their 10 year old daughter really wants to learn about God and our message so we asked her parents for permission to teach her and they said yes! It was awesome!! She could be a great example for her family. They are moving to the West Side of ABQ at the end of the month though. That will be sad. We got to go to the temple this morning! Missionary Monday. All 166 of us at the temple at 4 different sessions. It was cool. I love the temple. It was cool to be able to work so closely with the temple to make all of this come together. I know all of the temple presidency now pretty much. It is weird to get a phone call and the caller ID says "Temple" haha. Good experience though. That was my last big temple trip of my mission. It felt weird at the end not going to lie haha. I am grateful for the temple though. This next week is going to be great! I am excited to see the miracles that come and the joy we find in the service of the Lord. I love you all!!! Keep being a great example. 

No comments:

Post a Comment