Sunday, April 9, 2017

Week 99

I believe this is Elder Carruth's cousin, Elder Turner!


Hello friends and family and friends of family and friends of friends and anyone else! I love you and am grateful that at some point im your life you agreed to receive my emails! Hopefully this one will be uplifting and encouraging. This week was a good one! All of them are good ones! We got to go to the temple this week with Alanna. 9 days after she was baptized she went to the temple to be baptized for her ancestors. It was an incredibly special experience. The spirit of the temple is so peaceful and calm. I felt the love of my Heavenly Father. I felt warm. It was a special experience to go with someone who I helped come into the gospel. She had a wonderful time and didn't have the words to describe it. I was able to find 9 of my own family names that I could go do work for. It was a cool moment doing some family history and being successful at it! I have always wanted to be able to do it. After that wonderful day we got to watch General Conference all weekend! 10 hours of amazing talks and music. The spirit was so powerful as we got to listen to the Prophets and Apostles. My personal questions were answered this weekend. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me. I know that there is a Prophet on the earth today. He spoke about our need to read the Book of Mormon daily. And also our need to have charity with everyone. It was powerful. 

Here are the links to President Monson's talks if you would like to listen to a Prophet's voice:
 
I also have an invitation for all of you. The following link is the church's Easter video for this year. It is powerful. Please share it on every social media site that you have. Share it with the world. PLEASE share it. It will soften hearts and help people feel loved by their Father in Heaven and their Savior. It will help you have more of the light of Christ in your life. I promise.
I love you all!!! 

Elder Carruth 

PS - Happy 50th Mom!!! And Happy 56th Dad!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment