Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Week 103

Another great week to be a missionary!! We got to talk to people and teach people and all that wonderful stuff. I love the life we get to live out here. There is nothing better than representing the Lord to our Brothers and Sisters. This week started on a little bit of a sad note. Tuesday was MLC. It was my 17th and final MLC of my mission. President asked those who were going home to stand and share their testimonies. As I looked across the room I was overwhelmed with a feeling of love and gratitude. The missionaries in that room have changed my life forever. I couldn't find the words to say to express the feelings of my heart. I managed to keep most of the tears away as I bore my witness of the Savior. I love these missionaries so much. It was hard to shake their hands and give them hugs knowing that it will likely be the last time in a long time that I will get the chance to do that. I am so grateful for my mission. The sadness was short lived though. I got to go on my last exchange of my mission this week as well! I got to spend the day with Elder Robinson and Elder Petersen, my old comp. We had a cool miracle. We dropped by a recent convert who was not home. Elder Petersen said we should try by a family that he remembers meeting here. When we went we found 2 17 year old girls who had just moved in. They invited us in and we were able to teach them about the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It was powerful and they both prayed at the end. It was a miracle to me. I am grateful for it. Yesterday we had the chance to teach mission prep for our Stake. It was awesome. I love getting to do stuff like that. The spirit is so powerful and we learn a lot. I love working with the youth. Today will be exciting. There is a local Pueblo that is having a feast day and one of our members invited us to go with him! That will be so awesome!! I love you all!! Thank you for your support!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment