Monday, May 8, 2017

Week 104

I remember on my first Pday of my mission, my trainer turned to me and said "How was your first pday?" After a positive response he said "Good, only 103 more to go." It is hard to believe that I have made it through all 103 of them and here we are. This will most likely be the last email I send as a full time missionary. It has been a long road, challenging at times, but worth it. Today my email will simply be my testimony of things I know to be true. 

I know that God is our Father in Heaven. We are His sons and daughters and He loves us. He wants us to be happy and to find joy in this life and the next. He has a perfect plan for us. I know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, our Savior and Redeemer. He showed us by example how to live so we could return to God again. I know that Jesus Christ suffered for every pain that we could ever know, and he did it out of love for us. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. It brings peace and direction into my life that I cannot find anywhere else. This is Christ's church. I love my Savior. He is my best friend and I strive to follow him in everything I do. My mission has strengthened my faith and relationship with him. I am so grateful. My heart is full. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment