Sunday, October 4, 2015

Week 20

Already week 20 can you believe it? Crazy that I am already into my 4th transfer and by the end of it I will be at my 6 month mark on my mission. It goes by way too fast out here. This week was a pretty stressful one. Which goes great with the last like 3 weeks so its keeping consistent. So last week we had a crazy sketchy experience. We were riding bikes and came up to this guy who was covered in blood and all scratched up. He yelled at us to call the police and so we did. Just up the street were some angry gang members who didn't look to happy that we were there. So we decided not to hang around. We went back a few minutes later and there were 3 cop cars and an ambulance. New Mexico is just full of awesome surprises. Part of main street was closed off this week too with caution tape and a lot of police cars. Don't know what happened but it didn't look too inviting. Anyway back to mission stories. I got to interview someone for baptism this week! It was awesome! And he passed and I also got to attend his baptism! It was a very spiritual experience and I loved being there. All of our main investigators are still moving forward one step at a time. Hopefully we will have some new investigators this week. I am not getting transferred and neither is my comp. 6 more weeks in Belen and I am excited!! Anyway short email I am out of time. love you all!!

Quotes of the Week:
"Are you giving least to those that matter most?"
"Have the faith to be brought."
"we don't choose when God gives us revelation."
"Let Heavenly Father make today better than yesterday."
"Our actions are evidence of our beliefs."
"Choose to believe not to doubt."

Spiritual Experience of the Week:
The spirit at the baptism was amazing. So peaceful and calming. I love baptisms so much.

Miracle of the Week:
We have been really needing new investigators. Yesterday we got a call from a member to come teach someone and he is awesome!! It was a blessing from the Lord!!

Love you all!!

Elder Carruth 

No comments:

Post a Comment