Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Week 57

Hello from Albuquerque! I got transferred to the zone that touches Rio Rancho. So I moved a solid 10 miles away haha but it is very different down here for sure. I am excited to be here though! My last week in Rio Rancho was really good and I am going to miss that place a ton. I spent over 7 months there and learned a lot. I changed a lot. I am going to miss those that I was able to help into the gospel and those who helped me deepen my conversion. We were going to have a baptism last Saturday but Renee ended up in the hospital. Shes ok though so don't worry. Baptism is rescheduled for this coming Saturday and I am sad that I will miss it. I will also miss Angie's baptism on the 25th. She is the 16 year old that we have been teaching. She went to girls camp and had a blast with it. She is going to make a wonderful member of the church and future leader. It was hard to say goodbye but I am excited to be where I am. Elder Larking is my new companion and we get along really well so far. We have a lot in common and are excited to work together. It should be a good 6 weeks here in Albuquerque and probably longer than that. Funny story of the week happened at Zone lunch on Friday. We went to Taco Cabana. Hermana Peyson and I were talking in line and we challenged each other to get a Lengua Taco. So we did. It was actually really good once you got over the fact it was lengua. Anyway thats about all for this week!! Not much to report on sorry!! Love you all!!
Elder Carruth

No comments:

Post a Comment