Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Week 52

Well hello there! I hope all of you are happy this beautiful Tuesday. If not then remember that God loves you and that He is there for you. And I love you too if that helps at all... Anyway this week has been a crazy one! The first full week with Elder Burton. He is such a great missionary. I have looked up to him for a while and now getting to be his companion just adds to that. He has already taught me a lot. I am excited for the next 5 weeks to see what we can accomplish together. Should be a ton of fun and a ton of success. If the Lord allows for it of course. Anyway we continued our efforts to find new people to teach this week. And we did manage to find a few. We found a young couple named J and B. J is Wiccan and we don't quite know where B is at with Religion. We talked a lot about the plan of salvation and are excited to go back. He asked really powerful questions and recognizes the truth in what we say. They will progress. They are awesome people. The other person we found is R. He is a great-grandpa and loves his family to death. He invited us into his home and he agreed with what we had to say. It was really cool. We are excited for this week that is upcoming! We have a lot of new people that have agreed to having us over and we cannot wait for that. It should be a really great week full of success. Last week we had MLC and Zone Training. It is one of my favorite things about being a Zone Leader. I love getting to train the zone. We have a great group of missionaries down here. I am blessed to have been in this zone for as long as I have. Crazy to think that it is week 52! Time flies when you do the Lord's work. I love you all!!!

Elder Carruth 

No comments:

Post a Comment